MOORISH PRODUCT: Moorish Smoked Humous with Chilli Harissa
SERVE SIZE: 4 skewers
PREP TIME: 40 minutes
COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
- Place the Moorish Smoked Humous with Chilli Harissa, coriander, honey and lemon juice into a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and season to your liking.
- Chop the turkey breasts into around 12 chunks and place in a bowl, covering with the marinade; then pop in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Chop the peppers and onion into chunks and place to one side.
- Soak wooden skewers in a bowl of water. If you have metal ones, you can skip this step.
- Once the marinade has rested, remove the turkey from the sauce then begin making your skewers. Each should have 3 pieces of turkey and some of the vegetables.
- Pop the skewers on a grill or in the oven and baste with additional sauce – throw any remaining sauce away since it has been in contact with raw meat.
- Cook for around 10 minutes, or until the turkey is cooked through.
- Remove and serve with an additional dollop of Moorish Smoked Humous with Chilli Harissa for an extra kick.